If you are experiencing any technical issues, we do ask customers to complete some basic trouble shooting steps, before contacting Customer Support, by clearing Cache & Cookies.
The method for doing this, may vary dependent on the internet browser or device you are using.
• Firefox: Go to the menu icon > Click on History > Clear recent history > Details > Select Cookies and Cache and click on Clear Now
• Chrome: Go to More tools > Clear Browsing Data > Select Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files > Select Clear browsing data
• Safari: Go to Preferences > Privacy > Details > Remove All
• Microsoft Edge: Go to Settings > Privacy & Services > Clear Browsing Data > Choose what to clear > Tick 'Cached images and files' & 'Cookies and other site data' > Clear now
• Internet Explorer: Go to Tools > Internet Options > General > Temporary Internet files > Delete files
If you are using the DAZN Bet Mobile App, we recommend that you un-install and then re-install to attempt a fix.
If you still continue to experience technical issues, please contact our Customer Service Team via Live Chat, or alternatively email email@example.com.