DAZN Bet take all complaints and disputes from customers seriously and see this as an opportunity to improve our processes and experience for the benefit of all customers. We strive to resolve all complaints and disputes at the first point of contact for our customers.
Raising a Complaint:
You can raise a complaint through the following channels:
- Live Chat
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ticket via the online/app DAZN Bet Help Centre
- Phone by calling (+44) 0808 169 3111
We will allow customers to raise a complaint where the incident referred to, occurred in the 12 months preceding the date of the complaint. For complaints outside of this timescale, we will review on its individual merit and make a decision which will be documented as to whether or not we allow the complaint.
All complaints will be acknowledged within 24 hours of being received by email to the email address registered on the account. This acknowledgement will explain what the customer can expect in respect of how we will manage their complaint and include timescales for resolution.
Our Complaint handlers are empowered to resolve complaints from customers and any internal escalation required to do so effectively is actively promoted. They will make clear what information they need and the timescale in which it is required in order for us to meet the 8-week timescale allowed by the Gambling Commission.
Resolution of complaints:
DAZN Bet will provide a final resolution to your complaint within 8 weeks of the complaint being raised. In cases where a quick resolution is not possible, we will keep you informed of progress on a regular basis.
- In the unlikely event that a complaint is not resolved within 8 weeks, or if a ‘deadlock’ position is reached within 8 weeks, you will be given details of how to escalate your complaint in relation to a dispute to IBAS (our selected independent Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity) if you wish to do so.
- For complaints not relating to disputes, we will signpost you to your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
Final Response Letter:
The outcome of our complaint investigation will be communicated to you via email and will explain:
- That this is our final decision
- That this is the end of our complaints process
- How to escalate your complaint to IBAS or signpost other sources of advice for non-dispute related complaints if you remain dissatisfied with the outcome